Advanced Control Systems Laboratory of BJTU
Brief introduction of Advanced Control Systems Laboratory
- Advanced Control Systems Laboratory (ASCL) was founded in 2005 by Professor Zhongsheng Hou. By the effort of all members, a plenty of original research results were obtained over the past years on several areas, such as control science and engineering, traffic information engineering and control, intelligent transportation system and applications in related fields. Some research directions of ASCL take a leading position in China and even enjoy international reputation. The characteristic research directions of ACSL include:
- 2. Learning and adaptive control theory and applications；
- 3. Intelligent transportation (roadway, railway) control theory, technology and software and hardware implementation；
- 4. Analysis and control of complex system；
- 5. Advanced detection technology, system and device；
- The Institute is authorized to award the doctoral degree of first class discipline in Control Science and Engineering, and the doctoral degree of second class discipline in Traffic Information Engineering and Control. The research team has made great achievements in academic paper publishing, research projects, teaching and academic exchanges and other aspects.
- The institute members have published more than 200 papers during last five years in top academic journals, including Automatica, IEEE T-AC, IEEE T-VT, IEEE T-CST, IEEE T-ITS, Transportation Res-C, Systems and Control Letters, ACTA Automatica, Control Theory and Applications, and so on.
- Over 40 research projects (as Principle Investigator) and about 12,000,000 RMB totally, including Key projects of National Natural Science Foundation, Major international cooperation projects of National Natural Science Foundation, 863 high-tech projects, Sub-projects of National Key Technology Support Plan, general programs of National Natural Science Foundation.
Zhongsheng Hou, Professor, PhD of Northeast University. Dean of the Department of Automatic Control, Director of ACSL. leader of first class discipline in Control Science and Engineering. Research areas include data-driven control, model free adaptive control, learning and adaptive control, intelligent transportation system, etc.
Ze Liu, Professor, PhD of Tianjin University. Research areas include electromagnetic tomography, electromagnetic nondestructive testing, rail inspection, and railway signaling etc.
Yiping Cheng, Associate Professor, PhD of Tsinghua University. Research areas include systems and control theory, discrete event system, modeling and simulation of power system etc.
Yanxin Zhang, Associate Professor, PhD of Northeast University. Research areas include complex network control based on data, structural characteristics and control of combined system, networked traffic control etc.
Dongyao Jia, Associate Professor, PhD of Tsinghua University. Research areas include detective technique and data processing in roadway traffic , intelligent measurement and control system and video understanding in traffic, etc.
Xiangbin Liu, Associate Professor, PhD of Zhejiang University. Research areas include adaptive and robust control theory of nonlinear system, data-driven control, etc.
Yan Zhao, Associate Professor, PhD of Harbin Institute of Technology, Research areas include Fuzzy logic control, etc.
Shangtai Jin, Lecturer, PhD of Beijing Jiaotong University. Research areas include data-driven control, model free adaptive control, iterative learning control and intelligent transportation system, etc .
Chenkun Yin, Lecturer, PhD of Beijing Jiaotong University. Research areas include iterative learning control, data-driven control, intelligent transportation system, etc.